The Army Sailing Association - Useful LinksJoin Today
Sailing | Windsurfing | Kitesurfing | Weather | Services | Other links
New DIN's issued with effect from 1st October 2014
- 2017DIN10-025 Overseas Sports Visits
- 2017DIN10-023 Army Sports Lottery
- 2017DIN 10-023 Travelling at Public Expense
- UKSA - The Maritime Academy
- Queen’s Harbour Master Portsmouth website.
- The Gwennili Trust - Sailing with the Disabled in Yachts
- Skandia Team GBR
- Sailing Accommodation
- CBK www.cbk.haylingisland.com
- RRD www.seaspritesports.com
- Kite Hut Ltd email: Stuart@kitehut.com Tel: 07763 142319
Kite hut offer 15% discount on new season Kitesurfing kites and kite boards.
Discount on purchases over £100. Contact Kitehut for group discounts.
Offers available on production of valid ASA membership card.
- Met Office - Marine weather
- BBC Weather - Coast and Sea
- Findafishingboat - Good chart data
- Chichester Bar
- National Data Buoy Centre
- Dublin Islands Website
- Lymington Weather
- European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts
- Irish weather Buoys
- Yes - Even Greek Weather
- World Wave Heights
- UK HO Notices to Mariners
- BBC Tides
- UK Hydrographic Office
- US Nat Weather Service
|Looking for a good wetsuit, or other sailing gear, check out Gull, see what you want, check sizes and order through the ASA Equipment Manager (Email - 145X-ASAIO@mod.uk)|
|LDC Sailing - looking for spares for your dinghy or for good quality dinghy sailing gear - see what you want, check sizes and order through the ASA Equipment Manager (Email - 145X-ASAIO@mod.uk)
|ASA Member - Yacht Surveyor offering good discounts to all ASA Members
Towergate also sponsor the ASA
Towergate Insurance Broker for yachts and all other insurance needs.
|Honeywell Sponsor the ASA|
|Jonathan Massey of UK Yacht Surveyors offers Army Sailing Association members 15% discount off pre-purchase and insurance renewal surveys. Jonathan is an experienced yacht surveyor, an Accredited member of YDSA, Member of RINA, Full member BMSE, MCA Coding and Tonnage surveyor. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or see website www.ukyachtsurveyors.com for contact details|
For inclusion on this page send your links to Lisa email@example.com
The Gwennili Trust - offshore sailing for all, no matter how disabled physically, mentally or visually impaired.
Courses, day sails, cruising and racing.